Of searches and mismatches

“Appa..play me that song”
“Edhuda?”
“Antha black and white mickey mouse varumay…antha song”
“apdinna?”
“Athaanda..YouTube la varumay…nee YouTube podu”
After seeing me silently trying to escape that situation, he went and got me my phone.
“Inthada…YouTube podu”
“Poatachu..ithula varalaye”
“Illada..black and white mickey mouse song search pananum”
“Search!!! Ithelam unakku yaar sollikudutha”
“SEARCH PANNNUUUUUU”
Saree shop assistant pola, I tried showing him multiple mickey mouse songs and he rejected them like the ammani’s who do Diwali purchase.
“Poda..antha song YouTube la illa”
He gave me a look, took the phone from me. I was quite sure he doesn’t know the spelling to type out any new searches.
He simply enabled the voice option and said “black and white mickey mouse song” to pick the first one that came from the results.
He didn’t even bothered to say “Idha thaan theda sonen” and started dancing to that song!!!!
Ithana varushama phone use panren, I’ve never ever tried voice option at all for I wasn’t sure if it would pick the words correctly.
Call-a-kodumai.

Comments

Vincy said…
Children are unaware of inhibitions and also quick to adapt and learn. This is the best example. Think of it and we will realise, how conditioned we adults are and constrained by our own limitations!!!

Oh so sweet, he calls you da. This happens with children who grow up with their grandparents and hear them call their parents' names.
Ramesh said…
Good Lord. This is too much. How old is he again ??!

He calls you da ???

What is the song anyway. YouTube link venum, so that we can also dance :)
gils said…
@thala it's a dinosaur musical song video that lead to Mickey Mouse song. Typical Disney musical.
@vincy: he calls me..his mom.. His grandma...his aunt..everyone as vaada poda.but good observation on the grand parents angle.

Popular posts from this blog

Rudhra Veenai

Pirivom Santhippom

Unnnai...Kan theduthay...HIC...