hehehe...romba parakkavatti thanama iruko :D Danx ambulimaama madam for the awardu. Naan podra mokkaikum award kuduthamaiku mikka nanri hai. Athuvum semma Esteemed,Balenoed,SX4ed company of saga award winners.
RULES about the award:
1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post
2. Tell 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pass the award
1) Just like "hmmm".."aahhh"..."ok"...used as fillers while talking..I use the word "Like" a lot :D Even while describing about things i dont like, i use the word like so many times in my speech that people actually get confused whether i like it or dislike :D (assuming they do listen to what i say in first place :D )
2) I can never do one thing alone at a time. It makes me nervous :D It has to be more than one task at a time. I think i can concentrate more with multiple things than with one thing alone. Sounds illogical? yeah..you got it right :D
3) I dunno abcd of cooking. But i can tell you a good rasam from a great rasam jus by looking at it :) Especially if correct amount of salt has been added to it, even without tasting. Naaku naapathu muzham u c :D
4) I hate formal wear and love casuals. It almost always happen that my favourite dress would be the most ridiculed one and the one which is my least favoured piece, the contrary.
5) Though i love to read..i tend to believe more in the person who teaches rather than the content of the book. I dont much trust the visuals i imagine while reading.
6) I ask questions. Tonnneeesss of them. As a kid i never asked questions. Maybe overcompensating for the lost time :)
7) I love history. Anything ancient and antique attracts me and the story behind them even more so. I love historical novels..fables..religious symbolism related books..everything which gives hints about origins. Tracing the origin of words is a favourite pastime.
Ambutttu thaan saami...Now the award goes too....
1) RT - Inga oru blog katti meikkavay nora thalluthu. She effortlessly manages 4 5 of them!!!
2) Rat - Ipdilaam bribe kuduthalachum ivanga namma blog pakkamlaam varangalanu paaka thaan :D
3) Avada Kedavra - My Harry Potter buddy :D Expelliarmus AK :)
4) Asha - Her posts have a sweetness about them
5) Swaram - Kattabommi of blogworld :D
Chamatha avanga avanga posta potruveengalaam :)
I actually had started off with Phantom, after completing Leopard. But the book was so dragging and boring that, would’ve skipped closed to ...
I had been warned, even before starting the book that it would be boring. But, like all those dull drab movies that, despite your friends bl...
Finally managed to grab a copy of the first book of the Harry Hole series. As I keep mentioning on the other book reviews of the series, the...