* Does any of u have recurring dreams? chinna vayasula.. my sleeps were haunted with one recurring dream, nightmare rather. That the entire world is going down under sea with waves thrashing around everywhere and i am the lone survivor. And cinema effect mathiri naan irukara edathula mattum konjama light and suthi vara oray irutu and dark sky and bluish green ocean in all its fury. Type panrapovay lighta bayama iruku :) and it suddenly stopped occuring. Didnt even realise when it stopped. Offlate that same dream is recurring..in a bit different scenario. Every single living thing in this planet is wiped off. I am the lone survivor!!! kita thatta "I am Legend" Will Smith mathiri naan yarachum kannula thenpada maataangalaanu suthitruken. All shops..malls..roads...ella edathulayum thedren. Not a soul in sight. I try to guess the meaning behind these dreams. Maybe insecurea feel panrapolaam ipdi thonutho?? Me being a lonely soul, outlasting all my near and dear ones, has occured to me as a dream in multiple versions. Artham thaan purila :) Another recurring one is that..i am falling...falling..falling...and the "THUD"ding drop never happens. I just keep falling somewhere into one bottomless place. Any dream decipherers around? :D
* Ipolaam news channels pakkam porathay illa. Entha news pathalum 2012 movie resemblance thaan jaasthia iruku!!! Chile, China, Haiti earthquakes which literally moved the earth a few degrees...Vanishing island in Bay of Bengal...Iceland volcano halting air traffic...media spreading paranoia at its best. While discussing something on similar vein with friends..everyone said they wud be happy if the world is ending on 2012. Avlo kadan vaangi vachirukaangalam :)
* Eyjafjallajokull...ipdi oru pera vacha..local aasamiye kumuriduvan. Erimalai vedikatha!! vendaa verupa pulla pethu kaanda mirugamnu pera vacha kathaiyaaalla iruku!! Athaan erimalainu teriuthula..aprum ethukkuyya ipdilaam pera vachu atha seendi udraanga. Patha vachitiye paratta kanakka, pakkathu erimalaiyum ipo naanum aatathuku varennu kumurikituu kedakkaam. haiiooo...haiooo.
* "Last Testament" nu oru book padichen. Ubayam G3. Based on Israel Palestine peace talks and how a clay tablet inscription dating 1000 years back change the course of the talks and creates history ngarathu thaan story. Except for the climax and how the heroine finds the tablet..micha sequencelaam semma logical and very believable. Kandipa give it a try. Nallaruku. James Rollinsoda theevira fan aaiten naan. Read his "Black Order". Chaancela. Typical masala entertainer. A machine which reverses evolution- created by nazis which falls on wrong hands and how its destroyed..semma racy thriller. No logic. Just sheer pace and thrill. Now i am on to "Subterranean". Antarticala..underground cave sort of dwelling..with signs of human settlements..a million years older than the oldest ever evidence of human existence on earth. Premise sounds very interesting. Padichitu solren epdirukunu :)
* "Hello gilsa...congrats..you've won 3 lucky rizes in our lucky draw" itha keta udanaye ushaar aidichi. Kandippa etho dubaakoor vela nu. For the record..i never win in any lucky draw, even if its only my name in the lot :D :D somehow it never happens. Apdirukarachay when i got a call saying i've won 3 prizes on an event i didnt even participate..i was very sure that it was at best a bogus one. Upon enquiring got to know that..this is the latest style in marketing. They call you to their premises..under the premise of giving gifts..which you will be eligible to collect if you buy some other products. Or you've to pay some service charge of JUST 1000 rs in case if the gifts (which ranges from Sarojadevi use panna Soap dabba are home delievered to you.
I actually had started off with Phantom, after completing Leopard. But the book was so dragging and boring that, would’ve skipped closed to ...
I had been warned, even before starting the book that it would be boring. But, like all those dull drab movies that, despite your friends bl...
Finally managed to grab a copy of the first book of the Harry Hole series. As I keep mentioning on the other book reviews of the series, the...