Kaveri prachanai mathiri ennoda kalyanamum oru unsolvable issueva irukum nenakren :D Latest topic for my new team mates - how to get GILS married!!! Lunch timela ithaan topic for discussion. Antha discussionla uthirtha sila "mani"gal..here below:
* Going forward i should attend any event which involves a crowd :) (god only knows what they had in mind). Especially marriages. Enga invitation pathalum oru copy eduthutu anga appear aaidanumaam. Should never miss a chance to attend any marriage was the main point. (I am a purposeful absentee to any marriage or engagement event, of relatives. Somehow..cant stand that crowd..though its full of known faces..and even if i want to attend it never really happens!!! i've missed many a friend's engagement and marriage :( )
* "see gils..we all know how boring you can be. So u better dont open your mouth and let the other person talk. The more you talk..i am very sure..the other person would end up regretting that day of their life" (Idhuku peru positive feedbackaam!!! enna koduma saaar ithu)
* Stop frowning and try to keep a smiling face was the next one. (This is THE most difficult thing for me. I can never force a smile :( )
* "Never ever wear that Blue tee shirt with white stripes again in your life if you ever want to get married and never post any foto with that on any matrimony site" (en fav shirt :( athu mela en ivlo gaandu makkaluku theriala..grrrrrr)
* "Being formal atleast once in a year wouldnt kill you. Next time when you go for a marriage..dress decently. Dont go as if you have just finished your rag picking job" (Ithelaam unaku thevaya gilsu!!!)
* "Main thing to remember..thappi thavari ponnu paaka pona..dont treat it as an interview and start asking the gal technical/functional questions. You are not a recruiter there"
Engagement aanaprum ennana gift vaangi thanthu ponna asathanumnu oru listay ready panni vachirukaanga!!!! Paasakaara paya pullaiga....Mudialada saami...