A sweet appreciation

Adutha mudhalvar..naalaya pradhamar..niranthara janathipathi..ipdi ekkachakakkaa awardsku madhiyil.. seriousa oru award for this blog :) from "Whattonameit" Priya.

I thank my family, friends, fellow bloggers, technicians of google (soringa ella award showlayum ipdithana istaaart panuvanga..athey flowla soliputen :D) and mainly the blogspot server for silently parsing all my useless posts without suing me :D



Apdiye priya postlenthu sutta varigal as below :)

This beautiful award was given to me in my Journal blog by Priya and I wud like to pass on to some fellow bloggers over all.


Before I pass this award, there are some rules which I have to mention -

Put the logo on your blog.
Link the person who awarded it to you.
Link the bloggers you are about to honour.


Prithz.. u jus have to visit her blog to c how apt the award is for her.

Divs.... mega serial madamoda blogs..padikarachavay padam paakra effect varum.

Karthik..valarum blogger :)
mgnidhi..thalaivaray kalyana parisa ipovay istaart panidren :)
vambi..vambi maamaaku ilama oru awarda :)
blogeswari..konja naala thaan padikaren ivanga posts..semma intersting quizzes..

Comments

prithz said…
Thanks gils. :) That was really sweet. Sweet to the extent that it inspired me to write after a realllyyy long time :D
mgnithi said…
Awardukku nandri hai ;-)
ambi said…
Thanks Gils :))
Karthik said…
Anna... unmaiyile award enaku thaana?? Link tappa koduthuteengala??

Awhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Enga iskool, callege la kuda enna madhchi oru reward kuda thandadilla.. Award thandhurikeenga.. ROmbha nallavaru na nenga!!!! Awhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Inda nalpeyarai kathi kaapathave ini nalla posta podanum!!!
Karthik said…
Enungana neenga Citi centre la Jerkina kelatave illa??
gils said…
@prithz:
paathen...as usual..rocking post

@nidhi/vambi:
velgum hai

@karu:
//Inda nalpeyarai kathi kaapathave ini nalla posta podanum!!!//
hahahaa..ipdilam award kuduthalum naanga thiruntha maatomla

/Enungana neenga Citi centre la Jerkina kelatave illa??
//
ada..athukulara paravidicha news
Divya said…
Thanks a million Gils:))
Divya said…
so so sorry for my delayed visit to ur post, got stuck up with my LONG weeekend outing:(

again.........thanks a lot for the AWARD!!

Popular posts from this blog

Rudhra Veenai

Dasavatharam

Pirivom Santhippom