1.I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
Thanks Swaram ( the chirpiest and the most bubbly blogger i ever knew) :)
2.I must list 10 honest things about myself
3.I must put a copy of Honest Scrap logo on my blog
4.I must select atleast 7 8 other worthy bloggers and list their links
5.I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
WOW...this is the longest time i've taken for a tag :D I almost decided to skip it..but couldnt think of any other topic to post. So here goes another tag for 2010 :)
1) People are almost always branded by the majority of the emotions they display. You are either witty,angry,arrogant,shy,reserved,talkative or whatever. But no person is actually this way all throughout (enna oru kandupudipu!!). Everyone undergoes all these emotions but what rules them for the majority of the time, earns the tag for them. I always strive to be an equal mix of all of these emotions..in short NORMAL :) Once an interviewer asked me what sort of a person am i, as a warm up question. I replied like this. He left the room and another person came in and started directly with the tech round :D He told me i cleared round one..till date i am not sure if i cleared the round or the interviewer :D
2) I always...ALWAYS take the opposing stand to the popular belief...however stupid the cause maybe. Not to get the limelight. Just to ensure that all the options are thought of and sorted out, however silly they might be, before a decision is taken. Many a times i get branded as the nay sayer because of this. But at times, it does help and there have been incidents when stuff was not exactly the same how it was thought to be.
3) In my office there is an indoor shuttle court. There were many dozen people who got interested in shuttle after seeing me play. I was the worst shuttler the game wud've ever seen :D "If THIS person can so shamelessly come and occupy the court why can't I" was the motivation behind many who came to play in the evenings and soon we had enough crowd to organize a separate event for shuttlers :D so i can proudly say i was a crowd puller..though not exactly in the right way :D
4) I love my place...my city of birth. However bad or ugly or uninhabitable it is..i never give up on it. Many a times i've been into arguments over this issue. I am adamantly in love with my city and is totally blinded with passion to even consider the apprehensions one might have over it. My city right or wrong :)
5) To me relations are like elliptically orbiting planets. I believe there is an apogee and perigee for every relation. Point is to keep the orbit in motion :) (ethachum purinjitha? :D)
6) I am borderline eccentric..with eccentricity >1 (hyperbola??) in some aspects :D
7) I shop like crazy. Be it books or clothes or shoes or eatables...it almost works like a therapy to have something new around. Keeps me interested :)
8) I am an impatient reader. If i find a suspense book interesting..after initial few pages i go to the last page and find the ending :D after that wl try to run ahead of the author to imagine how he would've arrived at that ending :D
still 2 more..avvvvvvvvv...this seems never ending
9) Just like people who are born photogenic..i am born camera conscious :D All my facial muscles go freeze the moment i face a camera..be it 2 pixel or 200..i simply cannot smile at a camera :d
10) Writing has always been a passion. But never in English..a subject i detested and feared so much during my school days. I wish i could write fully in tamil and i am so jealous of people who manages ream after ream of posts in tamil. Me very lazy to sit and type and the transliterator softwares make more spelling mistakes than my own typing. Will one day open a blog specfically for tamil posts :)
There should be someone to korthu uttufy in the end right :D let me pick out the usual suspects...
Ajcl (neenga kandipa intha taga podanumaakum :D)
Vidya (maatinia :D)
Aarti (intha vaati ungala miss panala :D)
Ramesh (Thalaivary..unga eco blogla ilati...vera blogla poduveengala?)
Uncanny (urs..me more eager to read :D esp with ur friend lakshmi around..there shd as much "honesty" in comments than in post :D)
Anu :) and
Guess i have covered all those who'vent been tagged yet.
For long I have wanted to conduct an interview of a famous personality. I always love to ask questions than answer and reading the interview...
Finally I managed to finish reading the book after almost a month since I started. Was never a big fan of Nesbo, with his novels lying unrea...
As almost always, the book courtesy goes to mister Bragz. When I got the book, I wasn’t quite sure whether I would manage to finish it. The ...