money money money

I work all night,
I work all day,
to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain’t it sad
And still there never seems to be
a single penny left for me
That’s too bad
In my dreams
I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man
I wouldn’t have to work at all, I’d fool around and have a ball...
Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man’s world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man’s world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
..............happened to bump into this one from ABBA...immediately reminded me of our own NSK's...song from the movie PANAM..'onnam thethiyil irunthuiruvathu varaikum kondattamiruvathonilirunthu mupathu varaikumthindataam'.....that man is simply amazing..some of his songs....considering the time at which they were written sound almost prophetic....there is a song in which he sings...' Buttona thatti putta idly thatila vanthidanum...and it goes on to describe wet grinder mixie cell...and lot of things which were not there in his time....and to think tht his comic scenes are remade even to this day and being cashed on by comedians like vivek n others...amazing....simply amazing...

Comments

Known Stranger said…
thatz a good song with a great ideology of nsk in a skeptic way
gils said…
yeah...eggjactly....

Popular posts from this blog

Rudhra Veenai

Pirivom Santhippom

Unnnai...Kan theduthay...HIC...