Thank you :)

Enatharumai blaag makkalay..parisal boatu vachu prayaanikara situationla irunthaalum...(aamaanga..blorela pei mazhaiyaam)...unga karisnathuku thalai vanangi Suresh thank u post poda solirukaaha...ikkada choodavum.

" My dear Bloggers : Thanks a lot for reading my 20 page story patiently and also providing your positive feedback. Those who have not read my first story, I would suggest to read that as well "Kanavu meipada Vendum" (Dream come true - a love story) in this same blog in August edition.

Trust me your comments and wishes motivates me a lot, many have wished me to write a book, I will for sure write one, but I am going to continue writing short stories and upload it in my blog. Yes, I am going to open my blog next month end. Gils will share my blog link with you all as soon I have it released. So I am sure you all will like it and will peep in there as well.

I am just realizing the fun about writing stories, not only it makes me feel good, it also inspires others and its a very good medium to share knowledge/philosophy and in the journey get good friends like you all :)

(Adhukullara ice vaika aarambichitaan parunga adutha kathaiku audience pudika..!! pozhaika terinja pulla)


It will be a sin if I don’t thank Gils for providing the opportunity to publish my stories in his blog & enabling me to have energetic, young reader base.

(Sathiyama merkoorapatta line naan add panleengo...venumna original mail proof vachiruken)

Thanks Gils & Thanks again for all your comments and wishes, keep Blogging"

Cheers - Suresh

Comments

RamNarayanS said…
Suresh and gils, Thanx to both the writer and the carrier for the entertaining story. Keep it up. Shall read your earlier revision and patronize your new blog as well.

Swaram seems to be on a continuous refresh of Google reader, maybe :-) Firstttt!, just like that
sri said…
All the best Suresh!

ana gils epdi ellam pogultheenganna sangathula serthukka mattom
Swaram said…
Aww thanks a lot for the English Suresh ;)

I started reading Enatharumai blaag makkalay and thot I hv to resort to google for translation of the whole post :P Thanks for the same :)

Glad to know u r gng to hv a blog of ur own :) Waiting to read more :)
Anonymous said…
We have to thank you,Suresh, for such wonderful stories....

Keep writing. Eagerly expecting your blog...Best wishes!!
Soin said…
yeah atb suresh..ylarum story nala yezthureenganu ippo sola innoru thank you post varuma?
G3 said…
// Srivats said...

All the best Suresh!

ana gils epdi ellam pogultheenganna sangathula serthukka mattom//

Repeatae :))))

Habbada.. ini gils oc post poda vaaipilla :)) Aiyo... aana adhula oru kushtam.. inimae indha blogla egapatta mokkaiya pottu thalluvarae :(((
kanagu said…
Naan innum rendu kathaiyayum padikala. .. Padichitu varen... All the best for starting a blog :)
Divyapriya said…
//I am just realizing the fun about writing stories, not only it makes me feel good, it also inspires others and its a very good medium to share knowledge/philosophy and in the journey get good friends like you all :)
//

i strongly agree :))
all the best suresh...way to go
Vishnu said…
imayamalyake ice ah??
nan ungala dan imayamala nu sonnen..

Popular posts from this blog

Rudhra Veenai

Dasavatharam

Pirivom Santhippom