As almost always, the book courtesy goes to mister Bragz. When I got the book, I wasn’t quite sure whether I would manage to finish it. The title, needless to say, projected it as an “interesting” genre. Suddenly the Indian writing space seems to be abound with stories about Punjabi clan. Probably I’ve woken up to it so late or coincidentally the Indian authors those I read, had set their premise on similar setup. Whatever the case maybe, I found that, more often than not, stories involving Punjabi characters were Dolby stereotyped with surround sound setup thrown in. There would be definite mentions of alcohol, pubs, unnecessary detailing of the locality, especially if its America/Europe, probably trying to show off that they know what they are describing maybe. The Punjabi characters would be projected as brash, with every alternate line of dialogue splashed with liberal dose of local language, most of them alcoholic with the lady characters engaging in drinking binges and above all,...
Comments
Blckforest sure...றி epdi podrathunu therila athan...will try to chk it out..or if u go the full set of keys...mail me...
@golmaal:
nanri..nanri...commentla epdi tamizh podarathu??!!athu adutha step
@htbm:
ungaluku tamizh padika varatha?!! neenga oru agmark tamizh magalnu ninachen... :D
@notaamai:
ellam unga punyam thaan...uthraa teacher kita micha keys pathi ketruken...paapoam...danx for the encouragement
@kk:
lage raho kk and not aamai too...G3..any comments :D :D
@prithz:
padikara pulla tamzih padika somberi thanama...ozhunga tamizh kathuko...HTBM paavam..vayasaiduthu...unakenna.. :D
echuse me...oru annan paasathila dialogue ututen...no kovams...venumna rendu butter scotch vangi tharen ;)
@priya:
kandipaga :)
Idho vandhutten :) Ivlo seekiram naan aapu adikka chance kuduppeenganu edhirpaakavae illa :D
//அம்மா...அப்பா...தாய்.....//
Idhu enna raapichakaaran effectla irukku? :P
//inimay tamizh typing thaan//
Aandavaa.. Inimae thamizha nee dhaanpa kaapaathanum. :)
Seri seri.. Ottinadhu podhum.. Serious comment..
உங்கள் தமிழ் ஆர்வத்துக்கு என் வாழ்த்துக்கள்.
che..saraswathiyin selvan rangeku pheeling utta..inshult...
@notaamai:
nanri pala urithaaguga
Agmark tamil ponnuthan...aana skoola tamil padikavay illai....yetho vitula time pass kaga padichtuthan. Konjam nalla padika aramichonay thimuru & I just gave up. AFter that being out of India chances not much!
Vayas ellam onum illai...always young @ heart! And age is never a factor. Time kidaicha I can always pick up in no time! :)