Mandatory year end post

For a person who hates changes being forced on him, I would probably have opted for more changes of my own. Most of the time, the options that I choose, from the situations or positions that I am in, many people wouldn’t even have wanted to check out for such options, considering the comfort level and settled nature established already. From what I am aware about myself, I am not that of a daredevil nature as well, opting to rebel and be a traveler. Somehow, at some point, something snaps and mind gets flagged to make a move. When or what that trigger is I’ve been never able to convincingly locate. But for all practical purpose, I would be ending this year with another change, self-invited. But this one, looks interesting and probably quite different from whatever I’ve undertaken so far. No one knows what and all I am supposed to do including myself and no one is sure what i am definitely supposed to do as well. But that had given me an option to pick and choose what I want to do and how. Till the honeymoon period lasts, it is all for me to make merry.

Supershanki crossed 400K hits and going by the pattern, the days when there are no posts, seems to invite more hits than otherwise!! Ennayaa sollavareenga!! Intha 400K hits ku piles kaaranam (Moola kaaranam – self thooo) mister thalai avargal. The one Jeevan who always responds to my post and ensures this doesn’t become yaarumay illaatha tea kadaila yaaruko aathitrukara tea scenario.

2020 vara speed paatha aarambikrathukullaye mudinjirum pola. Days are rushing past so fast and quick. Off late starting to feel old (never mature though!!!) I rarely look at mirror and least bothered about how I look. But when I look at my peers and college mates I get surprised to think how fast they/we have all become adults and getting older as well. The faces that I saw during my school and college days are no longer recognizable and remain only as memory. Fact that there are at least 2 decades in between the meets doesn’t help either. Some of my friends who got married right out of college have kids who go to college now!!! Either way, coming year was supposed to be the year India should’ve become vallarasu. The only semblance to that dream is a nightmare of a movie by that name by Gabtun vijaykanth. Vallarasu agaramo illaiye “Kallarasu” confirmed. Irumal thummal na kooda kal eduthu bus mela eriyarangapa!!! Edhu epdio..ellarum nalla irupom nallathaiye ninaipom. Advance wishes for the two20 year.

Comments

Ramesh said…
Happy 2020s to you too. Blog Mannan vaqazhga vaazhga

Gilsu will always remain super ilaignan. Feeling old is not a possibility at all.

Wishing you many movies, many Junior adventures, many .... everything interesting. So that you can blog about them everyday.
mahesh said…
Yaenna VSR engala yaellam paatha commenter a theriyalia ?

Good luck as always :) Will meet you and Junior soon. My regards - Mahesh
gils said…
Danx mister mages
SaRa said…
//But for all practical purpose, I would be ending this year with another change, self-invited. But this one, looks interesting and probably quite different from whatever I’ve undertaken so far// Curious what the change is :D

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year, Gils!
gils said…
Mikka nanri migir avargalay

Popular posts from this blog

Rudhra Veenai

Pirivom Santhippom

Unnnai...Kan theduthay...HIC...