Intha thaba Aathivasi madam tag panitanga...here we go :)
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4?
:( first kostinay bulbisthaanu...no book anywhere near me..ithukaga rendu moonu cubicle thalli poi kuda paathen..uhumm...this place is deserted as far as books are concerned
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & touch air?
hehehe...this is fun..pakkathula iruntha motta mandayana nalla kutinen :D
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
sun meejic (night 11 to 12 attagaasama songs podranga..that compere guy enunciates well)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
9.41 am it is :)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
humming of ac...infact..its almost like drumming..very noisy
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Just came from breakfast..some shooting of interview was going on, on the way..with little luck u can spot me on any of those zillion news channels :D
8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
White shirt and grey trousers..gils full formals today :)
10. When did you last laugh?
Last night..while watching FRIENDS :)
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A crazy design..i cudnt even makeout where it begins and end or even if i am looking at it in the right direction...believe me..modern art ..n gils...two sides of different coins
12. Seen anything weird lately?
Weird...hmmm...just me :) sporting the weirdest of beards...just for the heck of it :)
13. What do you think of this quiz?
LONG ONE :)
14. What is the last film you saw?
Kushi :) me big jo fan..
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Ha..thats a thought i always have :D its a multi step process..first thing wud be to secure the future of my family..may be some fixed deposits...rest i wud donate for charity...something in the field of education
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
Terinjathu teriama irukathu...teriama irukarathu teriathu
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Nothing...world looks perfect :) Its the individuals who have to change..if they want to.
18. Do you like to Dance?
I do I do I do..only when no one is watching :) ( lasta dancinathu nenjodu kalanthidu songku :D )
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
:))) whenever i get a mail from my friends asking for suggestions for their kids name..this question always crops up..for girls i like the name Jenny ..aana veetla kattaiyala adipaanga...hindu namena..Priya..though its very common i find it to be full of spirit and a happy chirpy name
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
oops...this is tuff..all my birends go for unique distinct names..to me..each child is already unique..so y suffer them with unpronounceable names...again i would go for common names..Ganesh or Karthik..or Ram :) oray condition..their spelling should be simple and shouldnt cause problem..
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Nope..oor suthi paaka..short stayskulam its fine..but settling never.
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Vaaada vaa..ennalaam aatam poata...unaku irukudi..
Naan korthu udum bakras:
1) Porkodi (Porks maatinela :D)
2) Carpe diem ( compulsoria postiye aaganum :D )
3) saga KK ( kandipa ethachum vidhyasama postuvaru ithuku)
4) Rat ( her posts are really witty..curious to read her responses for this)
5) Divyapria ( ithukaga shoba apartmentsa satuputunu mudikathenga)
6) pikaali :)
8) Vidya ( september blopomo ku oru post :D )
9) Kaalamega 23c
lasssst but naat the leeest...namma DD ekka
P.S: Ennada title mattum tamizhla iruku..kathai petera irukaynu kekapdathu..titlea englishla adikarathu seramama irunthuchi..athoda..tamizhl...
Considering that this was the second in the list of 11 (till now), I guess, probably this is the book that formed the strong template for th...
While watching Ramany Vs Ramany, the first thing that stuck me was the lifestyle portrayed. Right from the house to every person characteri...