Thanks from Suresh

Makkaas...en birend katahiku neenga kudutha commentsku thanks solli avar oru thanthi potrukaaru...here it is..


------------

En iniya Blog Makkallaae :)

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my story and feedback, I am new to story writing/reading and blog as well, anyways I am happy that I am part of a energetic club now by joining this blog :).

Story back ground :

I am very interested in acting and hence joined a theatre group "www.yourstruly-theatre.com" where they had a contest "Complete the story". So the first 10 lines of the story was in the contest and I had to complete it. I was astonished by the response to my attempt & that really encourages me to write many stories in the days to come..

For those who have read Chetan bhagat books (Five point someone, 1 night @ call center, 3 mistakes of my life), you can see that I have inherited his style of writing. Actually Chetan bhagat was the first story I read and was totally inspired to write one. I have read few other books "Alchemist" and "the monk who sold his Ferrari" and you can see some stints of it in my story.

Response to your comments :

My engilpish title was "Dream come true - a love story". Damil title " Kananvu meipada vendum" - was actually given by Gils, I have to admit that I am not that good in tamil though I have done my schoolings/ college in Chennai, one of the factor is my mother tongue is Telugu. Yes that’s an excuse, I feel ashamed, anyhow I can give a try with english words in tamil sometime :)

I will surely write stories and post them in the blog and will be waiting for all your comments including critics as that will help me to improve my writing.


You can also reach me at sks@hp.com

Thanks again !!!

Cheers - Suresh S.K.


P.S: adutha postachum sonthama ethachum podanum..ilaati g3 copyright case potruvanga :)

Comments

Annam said…
wh s the chicken
Annam said…
ipdiyae polappa ootta vendiayathu friend vachu:)
Annam said…
////I will surely write stories and post them in the blog and will be waiting for all your comments including critics as that will help me to improve my writing.////

gils kitta kudukaatheenga :) neenga thaniya oru blog podunga appuram parunga ungalukku evlo rasikargal varanganu:)
Annam said…
gilsu thiramaiya enga irnthaalum kandupidichu use pannira vendiyathu:))))))))))) posta pottu

enaku oru friend sikkalayae:(
G3 said…
Andha mugam ariyaadha unga friendukku vaazhthukkal sollidunga.. seekiram avara oru blog aarambichu kalathula gudhikka sollunga :)))

DD la neyar kadidham dhaanae padippaanga.. neenga enna different program ownersoda kaditham podareenga ;)))
sri said…
All the best Suresh! Do well, I can see the chetan bagwat touch :) please keep reading more, thats the key to good writing :)

@ Gils
Ammam seekram sumaravachum edhavadhu ezudhu, ellatti notice board maari ayida podhu :)

@ Annam
//gils kitta kudukaatheenga :) neenga thaniya oru blog podunga appuram parunga ungalukku evlo rasikargal varanganu:)//

Ahaa oru kulai veriyoda dhaan erukeenga pola
sri said…
@ G3

//DD la neyar kadidham dhaanae padippaanga.. neenga enna different program ownersoda kaditham podareenga ;)))//

Evar endha dubakur satelite channel reality show maari try panraaro ennavo!
sri said…
//ipdiyae polappa ootta vendiayathu friend vachu:)//

edhu kuda nalla idea annam, arasiyal vaadhigan kuda aal vachu avanga dialogue ellam ezhudharaangalamey.. ana paarunga gils romba nallavan, yaar ezhudhi thandhannu pottu adhukku thanksum podraar
23-C said…
@G3
//DD la neyar kadidham dhaanae padippaanga.. neenga enna different program ownersoda kaditham podareenga ;)))

thala ipathan doordarshan la irunthu konjam konjam vijay tv range ku vara try panraru!

Popular posts from this blog

Rudhra Veenai

Dasavatharam

Pirivom Santhippom