New year.. New post

Amazing start to 2020. Day one was one of the most peaceful days and from day 2 all hell broke loose. So much of pandemonium and chaos that, it looks like a really long year up ahead, not considering the extra day as it is. Dec 31 was a throwback to the one I had in US. Had a relaxed trip to an aquarium and snow kingdom. The last time I ever was out on new year’s eve was 7 years back. And probably the only ever time as well. My routine would always be to laze at home and herald the year with a movie. This time it was quite different but nevertheless quite enjoyable as well. In my present setup, I get to interact with lots and lots of people on a daily basis. Beyond a point of time, it is the same set that I am interacting with. But still, for someone who rarely talks, it is a whole new experience for me and the most vulnerable area for me, social skills, is put under severe test. I am very poor at having conversations. Period. Is there something I have done to improve this? Nothing that I could think of. Either I talk for both the parties or I keep listening, never striking a reasonable balance. Probably and eventually, something good will happen I hope. I feel more  like Chandler from the F.R.I.E.N.D.S series every single day!!! No one understands what I am supposed to do in my new job, but everything is expected from me!! Somehow for a strange reason I like what I am doing as well!!! Everyday is so exhausting that by the time I reach home, mentally I feel drained. But I strongly believe it would all eventually fit in and in the larger scheme of things, going through these rigour is probably training me for something new that is upcoming. Hope it all turns up well.
Cheerio folks. Wishing you all a good set of 366 days.

Comments

Ramesh said…
You are a first class conversationalist. Just see what you write in this blog. That's why we are very fond of our Gilsu.

You have a new job ?? Great. You will succeed ven more than before. Hug Juinor and all will be well.

Best wishes for 366 great days, or however many are left in this year !!
gils said…
Thanks thala -the cykiller
Vincy said…
can't believe you are not a conversationlist. I have been thinking you will beat me at it, talking dime a dozen, i mean. you just made that up.

Anyways, allow everything to unfold in its time. And yes they will all fall in place. Happy New Year Gilsu.
Vincy said…
can't believe you are not a conversationalist. I have been thinking you will beat me at it, talking dime a dozen, i mean. you just made that up.

Anyways, allow everything to unfold in its time. And yes they will all fall in place. Happy New Year Gilsu.

Popular posts from this blog

Rudhra Veenai

Pirivom Santhippom

Unnnai...Kan theduthay...HIC...