Erotic stories for Punjabi widows by Balli Kaur Jaswal - book review
As almost always, the book courtesy goes to mister Bragz. When I got the book, I wasn’t quite sure whether I would manage to finish it. The title, needless to say, projected it as an “interesting” genre. Suddenly the Indian writing space seems to be abound with stories about Punjabi clan. Probably I’ve woken up to it so late or coincidentally the Indian authors those I read, had set their premise on similar setup. Whatever the case maybe, I found that, more often than not, stories involving Punjabi characters were Dolby stereotyped with surround sound setup thrown in. There would be definite mentions of alcohol, pubs, unnecessary detailing of the locality, especially if its America/Europe, probably trying to show off that they know what they are describing maybe. The Punjabi characters would be projected as brash, with every alternate line of dialogue splashed with liberal dose of local language, most of them alcoholic with the lady characters engaging in drinking binges and above all,...

Comments
//
Ellai bike lorry kuda ottuvaru. Veetla nalla tea poduvaaru veetla tea makernnu peru :)
Just for pun..
my frnd sollura "He luks like formula 1 player??":)
http://enadhu-ularalgal.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-post.html
Jingapore F-1'kku vantharunna jupparuuu
BTW dostana was super..
// mgnithi said...
gils.
BTW dostana was super..//
enna koduma mgnithi idhu? ;)
Tiger woods theriyum athukkaaga ellaa tournament um paakrathilla..so it is :)
schumakernga!!! king of F1 racing
//Pera keta chumma athiruthula :D//
athey athey :)))) ipovay hamilton koova arambichitaan...naansense
marana mokkai!!!
//Enakum yarunu therila:(
my frnd sollura "He luks like formula 1 player??":)//
F1 playera!!! ada aapicerungala...hmmm..apdiyum solalaam
yesss...aana pona tahdaav sgp f1 pathutu en friend sonaan..nite game nalla illa..verum sound matum thaan kekuthunu!! apdiaya? intha thaba paatheenganna solunga :)
//gils.
BTW dostana was super..//
hahaahahahaa :D :D kodi reply parunga :D
f1 racer game velayadi parunga..ilati NFS series try panunga :D u wl know :D