Of dreams and other things

Have you ever had a dream so vivid that you wanted to sleep a bit more only to see what happens next? I’ve had quite a few, which excite me as much as watching a thriller story unfold, to the extent that mid-dream I feel so refreshed I wake up ☹ !! And often, the same dream repeats itself a couple of times that it almost becomes familiar!!! Off late in one such dream, that I remember from midway, I happen to travel in a lift that would put Harry potter to shame!! It goes upwards and sidewards, almost like a share auto on busy street, using either of its wheel to balance on the pavement. I’ve a ticket with a 4-digit code written on it, supposedly an account number or something. The doors open vertically for that lift, and I enter a gargantuan hall resembling Connemara library, filled with desks, documents and clerks. I reach a table and the person sitting on that desk has one look at the code and take me to some vault kind of a place, before which he checks in a system for my details and confirm the code. He gets me something from the vault and before I could see the contents, I am awake!! In the second iteration of the same dream, I force myself to imagine lot of money/treasure in that vault and I validate the thought in sleep itself as to how can so much of money in currency be stored for such a long time. Apparently, it is lying in that vault for a while and considering that currency notes get changed over time, I want it to be something that wouldn’t be impacted by demonetization or like that action taken by Bank of England. Diamonds are too risky and could be fake, so I wish them to be gold. Even in that, if they’ve to be cashed, considering all those issues, they get morphed into gold bars. Beyond a point it becomes too cumbersome to keep changing the format of the wealth and the dream ends abruptly. Idhellam oru kanava…kanavunaalum oru nyaya dharmam venaamanu kekarathu puriyuthu. But still, logic nu onnu irukanumla. Cinemala kaatra mathiri room poora currency vachu Arunachalam padam pola iruntha, note sellathu nu oru law vandhu athanaiyum waste panniduthula!! But the curious thing about these dreams is, I often co-relate them with Matrix movie series and other such stories, where we live in parallel dimensions with dreams being the gateway between them. How exciting and thrilling it would be, super scary at the same time!! And possibly when someone dies, it is like losing out on one profile in a dimension only to continue with other profiles elsewhere!! P.S: Konja naaliku Kumudham, kalki nu mattum books padichikitu mega serials in tamil mattum paakalamnu iruken. Overa OTT paakrathoda side effects balama irukku!!

Comments

G3 said…
Haha.. enakku mela irukkum pola unga dreams. I too get dreams frequently.. until recent times in all my dreams only my grandmother and father would come.. and most locations would be the places we lived before my marriage.. seri namakku kalyanam aanadha innum aazh manasu accept pannala pola nu vitruven 🤣
Latest, nethaya dream was oru alien veetukulla vandhu ellaraiyum oru space ship la collect pannudhu 🤦‍♀️ Naan olinjirukara edathula badhrama irukenanu check panna engappa vararu avaru follow panni alien vandhu engala kandubudichidudhu.. naanum engappavum velila odi vandhu alien a ulla vechu pootidarom 😂
gils said…
Edhe.. Alien kooda kannamoochiya!!! Koi mil gaya part 2 polarukkay
Ramesh said…
Without a doubt - too much "Over The Top" !!

Here's proof that too much OTT is not bad. See what interesting and enjoyable dreams you are having. No subscription fees too !!!! May you watch more IOTT. Then the dreams itself can be released on OTT and Gilsu will be a millionaire :)
mahesh said…
Before going to sleep, apply bhasmam / vibhuthi on the forehead. Chant a prayer to Kula-Deivam and Hanuman Swamy and then sleep.

Regards to everyone at home.

Mahesh.
gils said…
Welgum maapla mages

Popular posts from this blog

Rudhra Veenai

Pirivom Santhippom

Unnnai...Kan theduthay...HIC...