Lucky : How deep is your love - concluded

12:29:26

You don't worry... I shan't do anything like that if you are uncomfortable..
Thanks a million Harini.. you know how embarassing it can be...
So Aunty knows you huh ?

Ya.. I've been home a couple of times...

Mahesh took you home ?

Ya... why do you ask ?
aise hi...and is your brother married ?Do you have any other sisters ?

Forget Shweta... You tell us where and when did you meet Mahesh first ?
Yeah akka.. Tell us no...

I hope you don't think we are intruding...
No No.. though I am just a little curious about why I am suddenly being questioned...

Nothing to be afraid of.. We are just two curious cats...

Mahesh and I... we met sometime in October just before I went abroad..I used to work in a software firm at that time......I think it was at PVR that we first met..You know that place right ? At The Forum on Hosur Road..

Yeah.. I know....and then how did you become friends ?

He was there with Divya and my best buddy Shiv.. You might be knowing them..
Divya is Mahesh's classmate...
Shiv...Oh he was Harini Akka's friend too in college..
Really ? I did not know that...
we were just in same college..nothing more than that..u tell me ur story...
Nothing...there is no story.. so we got introduced there...and we've been friends since then...

C'mon, there is more to this... We are all part of the same family now..You can tell us...We'll keep your secrets...
Harini, plssssssssss...

Nee summa irudi Shweta......

There are no secrets at all. Neway can I ask some qustions now ?
Of course...but just two questions and we will tell you...

This Mahesh... Was he always a woman's man ? See, he's just been here for 15 mts and he is already flirting with that girl.. Yaar aval ?

Oh... She is Archana...Brinda manni's neighbour's daughter...Avalukku eppovume oru kannu Mahesh mela..
Archana akka is a University basketball player...See how tall she is.. Mahesh anna and she talk a lot about sports...

Is that all you had to ask ?

You haven't answered my question..

See Priya..Mahesh has a lot of women friends but none of them are close.. I mean, its all platonic relationships...Wait....Are you talking of Supriya and Kavya ?
Yes. So you know everyone in Mahesh's life huh ?

You can say that...

Then how come you didn't know about me ?

did u beleive that we dint know u... ?

No undue respect pls...

I don't think you have any competition...Mahesh has never taken any of those women home...
Who was talking about competition ?

I just thought you sounded a trifle insecure.

You are too much Harini. OK..One more question ? I assume you won't discuss any of this with Mahesh...

Of course not... Our lips are sealed

Why does your brother always watch movies from 2 to 6 ? Why this fetish for matinees ? Why does he hate staying out after 6 pm ?

Mahesh hates crowds

....so ?

Priya.. what Shwets means is that Mahesh is not the kinda guy who will go out on a date when the streets are crowded so that he can flaunt his gal or something..He likes his space.. he values his privacy...Besides his point is that since we have come out anyway to watch the movie, how should show timings matter ?...I know thats crazy but thats him..

...but i like my afternoon siesta...party hard till late night...

all the more reason why he prefers matinees coz he feels people waste too much time over the weekends doing nothing...

And what does he do later in the evening ?

Sunday evenings are for football in the TV or snooker at John Uncle's house and Saturday mornings are for cricket..Anna is the fiercely sporty kind...

I know...so idhu dhaan kadhaya?
You speak good Tamil for a Kannadiga..
No No.. We are Thamizh and we speak thamizh at home... basically from Tanjavur...just settled here in Bangalore..
OK
So how long have you been going steady ?
No No.. I am not his girlfriend.. We are just good pals...
Ha Ha Ha
Nejama pa...
Ha Ha Ha
Harini, sirikaadha...Mahesh is coming..

Hey guys. sorry Pri but I got held up... and there's more bad news.. Periappa says no leaving without lunch..Why are giggling, Ajit ?

Onnum illa anna..
hey Harini, I can see that mischiveous gleam in your face.. Been upto your usual tricks ?
i swear..nothing.. You ask your girlfriend, naan onnume pannala...
Lets have lunch... we need to leave...

13:17:13

Why are you so silent ?
Nothing
C'mon, you can tell me. Did my cousins say something wrong ?
Not at all. On the contrary, they were great fun...
Yeah.. though I would not trust that Harini one bit....she is a real devil...
Hmmm
Did you get to meet any of my relatives ?
No
Amma told me she saw you...I am sorry..
Its OK
Aren't we having a very monotonous conversation ?
Yes
Did not know it was the day of monosyllables today..
Sorry...All your cousins think I am your girlfirend...
Is it ?
Thats not much of a reply...
So what do you think ?
I don't think I was ever asked...
Yeh sub poochna padtha hai kya ?
Of course.. why do you have to take everything for granted ?
OK OK.. I adore you...
Is that supposed to be comprehended as "You are my girlfriend"
You should have been a lawyer...
Hmmm..
lets go to your house now..u promised to sit n watch moves with me..
i just wanna sit n relax watching moviefor sumtime.
sure..lady..as u say!

13:22:55

The food was great, wasn't it ?
Awesome it was... the gulab jamun though could have have been more sweeter...
Don't worry... we won't let it happen at our wedding....
Mahesh, you are impossible....
Why ? What is it now ?
Why do you keep doing it all the time ?
Now what......
Wait...let me put it this way...did you just ask me to marry you ?
If you want to put it that way... but I thought you already knew...

I didn't.. In fact, look at it this way... I just heard that you were serious about our realtionship a minute back...
The girlfriend thing ?
Aur kya.. and now you talk about marriage....

I didn't know you were so slow in taking hints..I thought we had passed that stage a long time back...

Women don't know.. they need to be told Mahesh.............

Fine

.......and are there any other suprises in store for me today ?

Now that you mention, I do have a ring in my jeans which I proposed to use later in the evening...

omigawddd.....

...but since we are already there, maybe I should do it now...

No No No.. DON'T....

No what ?

Don't propose..

But why ? You don't like me...

I know you are not going to like this... but hear me out.. I think we are rushing too quickly here.. Waittt.. Its not me.. I know I like u..ur company..u take care of me and i feel good with u and I haven't wanted anything more than this... But I think I don't deserve you...You are way too nice...There are sides to me you haven't seen....I want you to think this through a little more carefully....

Can I make a point here ? Will you give me a little more credit ? Will you please let me decide what I want ?

Don't get angry Mahesh...Can you pls do this for both of us... Can you wait for some more time ? I want you to be crystal clear before you take this huge step..

I am clear even now..
Please....
Fine...
You ok ?
Hmmm
Look at me baba...
Am driving...
Don't sulk baba..
I am not..
If you're not feeling like it, we can ditch the movie..
No...
lets go..let me check wats playing..
btw which movie are we seeing ?
%$#@
Why are you swearing ?
Nothing..
Which movie are they playing????tell me na..
Lucky: No Time for Love

Comments

Karthik said…
Gils anna.. semaya irundhichi!!! Unmaiyile unga frnd kadaiya???
Karthik said…
Conversation sema cute ngnna!!! Unga frnd ungala poala thaan.. sema creativity.. eppadi idhellam?? nambhalayum apadiye koothathula serthukardhu!!!

Apadiye nambha blog pakkam konjam ethi paarthu oru 2 comment adhikardhu.. mosama irundhalum paravala.. improve panna edhavathu idea kodunga me.senior!!! ;)
gils said…
//Gils anna.. semaya irundhichi!!! Unmaiyile unga frnd kadaiya???//

athey athey..
gils said…
commentiyaachu boss...
PM said…
nice one....
Think ur friend is an ardent follower of Nora Roberts...
gils said…
nora??? apdina? effervesence? :D :D

Popular posts from this blog

Rudhra Veenai

Dasavatharam

Pirivom Santhippom