Erotic stories for Punjabi widows by Balli Kaur Jaswal - book review
As almost always, the book courtesy goes to mister Bragz. When I got the book, I wasn’t quite sure whether I would manage to finish it. The title, needless to say, projected it as an “interesting” genre. Suddenly the Indian writing space seems to be abound with stories about Punjabi clan. Probably I’ve woken up to it so late or coincidentally the Indian authors those I read, had set their premise on similar setup. Whatever the case maybe, I found that, more often than not, stories involving Punjabi characters were Dolby stereotyped with surround sound setup thrown in. There would be definite mentions of alcohol, pubs, unnecessary detailing of the locality, especially if its America/Europe, probably trying to show off that they know what they are describing maybe. The Punjabi characters would be projected as brash, with every alternate line of dialogue splashed with liberal dose of local language, most of them alcoholic with the lady characters engaging in drinking binges and above all,...

Comments
Subject: What was Misbah thinking!!!!!
MISBAH THOUGHT HE WAS SENDING THE BALL TO A PLACE WHERE THERE WAS NO ONE. HE DID NOT KNOW THAT THERE IS A MALAYALI IN EVERY CORNER OF THE WORLD!!!
mela pottu irukka maari innoru ESPN SMS circulated....athellam in ga potta unga blog-a offline eduthuruvanga :P
(antha maari nalla kariyam ellam nadakuma????)
Ammam naanum chennai than...v.close 2 mylapore...royapettah la irruken!
//mela pottu irukka maari innoru ESPN SMS circulated....//
athenna fwd...gmailuku thatti udunga..
@kk:
//Indian cricket hero worship starts again... //
vaasthavamaana pechu..but all for two days..sat.day anniki AUS aapadika readya irukanunga
//Good for them:)//
yaruku solreenga...sohaib malik comment paathengala..kanaravi pudichavanunga
@BSK:
athu than namakku kai vantha kalai aachay :D
@DD:
athu annnniikiii ...ithu innniikkiii...enna ithu chinapulathanama...
@HTBM:
heyyyyy...royapettahva..soober..naan ipo blorela iruken..wl be in chn arnd sec week october..meet poadalaam
mr.gaptun..plz reply :)